Crystalyte Crown Hub Motor Ebike Kit With Battery Option
Crystalyte Crown Hub Motor Ebike Kit With Battery Option.
The Crystalyte Crown Motor kit is a high power direct drive motor, available with either 30mm or 40mm wide stator. It is offered with various windings. We are now offering this motor with our new and improved Infineon controller, which comes fitted with waterproof (Higo) connectors, a black case with power switch on the end plate. The kit includes a custom wiring loom, with a 3-speed switch and cruise button included as standard.
The TC30 is not suitable for the 60A 18 fet controller. We recommend the TC40 for use with the 60A 18 Fet 4110 Controller. Our controllers are suitable for battery packs from 36V, up to 75V nominal (21S).
Crystalyte Crown Hub Motor Ebike Kit With Battery Option Additional Info
There are a few additional items that may interest you on the Crystalyte Motor kits, as listed below:
- EB3XX Infineon Controller Programming cable. All Infineon EB3xx controllers supplied with Mac kits are programmable with this cable.ed for clearance.
- CA-DPS, the latest correct type for a geared hub motor, see https://www.ebike.ca/ for more info.
- Grin Tech Universal Rear Torque Arm – 40USD (Rev4) and Universal Front Torque Arms – 30USD (Rev3) are now in stock, see: https://www.ebike.ca/ for info. 100% genuine, Made in Vancouver.
- Ebike tester – 20USD. The Ebike Tester enables hall and phase signals to be checked. It’s a very useful additional to your tool box.
- Weight: TC30 (~7.7kg), TC40 (~9.0kg).
- Axle dropout: TC30 – 137mm, TC40 – 140mm
- TC30 accepts a 7sp Freewheel without any spacers. TC40 accepts only a 1-3sp without spacers.
- 18mm clearance between disc and side cover for brake caliper clearance.
Crystalyte Crown: TC30 and TC40 Drawings
Wheel Build Lead Time
The lead time for a wheel build order is ~ 1 week.