58.8V Charger: Details for 2A Plastic Cased Charger
58.8V charger (2A charger) is a small/lightweight charger, with relatively low charging current (2,0A). It will take a long time to charge a high capacity battery, but they are quite low-cost and have proven over the years to be extremely reliable. So this makes for an excellent spare charger, or even your main charger, if you don’t need a fast charge.
- Plastic cased, fan-less charger.
- Fixed output voltage of 58.8V and 2A charger current (standard CC-CV charging)
- Auto switching dual voltage (100V-240V).
- Comes complete with DC2.1 or Anderson Type PP connection to battery as standard.
- LED indication to display charge status.
- Weight: 0.8kg (not including AC Cable)
58.8V Charger: Details for 5A Plastic Cased Charger
Plastic cased, fan cooled and dual voltage (100V-240V) charger. This charger is suitable for a 50/52V 14S NCA/NCM battery. LED indication to display charge status.
- Plastic case, with fan.
- Switchable output voltage of 57.4V (90% charge) and 58.8V (100% charge).
- 5A charge current (standard CC-CV charging)
- Auto switching dual voltage (100V-240V)
- Comes complete with Anderson Type PP connection to battery as standard. The DC 2.1 connector (rated for a max of 3A) should not be selected with this charger.
- LED indication to display charge status
- Weight: 1.0kg (not including AC Cable)
We offer a 6-month warranty on chargers that are purchased without battery packs and a 1-year warranty on chargers if they are purchased with a battery pack.