Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Ebike Kit
The Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Ebike Kit battery pack may take some time to be built. Due to a large amount of recent battery orders, if we do not have a particular battery pack already built in stock, it will currently take us 10 to 14 days to manufacture it (27/03/17).
We are now offering the Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Kit (same as the 36V 500W, but marked as a 250W). We no longer have any kits marked as 250W, but we can provide 250W labels. So, you can have the more powerful and robust 500W kit, and have it detuned to 250W or 350W power levels, as you require. Or run it at the full 25A and have the 500W rating (~900W Max input power) if preferred.
All our stock is the latest version, with the revised case design and with GearSensor connector.
The Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Ebike Kit includes the following.
This listing is for a 36V 250W, 350W and 500W kit.
- Motor with integrated 25A controller.
- Additional GearSensor connector on motor.
- 44T chainwheel and pedal arms (does not include pedals).The customer should use a relatively small chainwheel if they use the kit in hilly areas.We have larger chainwheels available here.
- We also offer the 42T Bling Ring. This is in our opinion the best chainwheel available for the BBS02. It offers better than standard chain line alignment and a large tooth, small tooth design, which helps to retain the chain.
- Waterproof interconnecting cabling.
- A choice of the premium throttles offered by Wuxing. You can find the various throttle options details in this section.
- Pair of ebrakes for cable pull brakes or a choice of ebrake sensors, for cable pull or hydraulic brakes.
- We offer a choice of LCD displays. The C965 allows 60km/h while the DCP14 allows 99km/h.
- We emphasise that the 36V kits can only be used on a 36V battery. The 36V kit absolutely cannot be used with a 48V battery (31V LVC). It also cannot be used with an 11S (39.6V nominal) battery pack.
We are able to adjust the controller software. We ship the kits with the throttle configured for full power in all assist levels (including 0). There are also many user adjustable settings available in the display. The BBS02 is a more powerful version of the BBS02, which has a larger motor structure, with a fster winding, and can deliver higher power levels than the smaller BBS01. s. See below links to view documentation on the kit and display.
Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Ebike Kit Settings
The standard settings are as follows:
- 25A max current.
- LVC (low voltage cut) 31V, suitable for 36V battery.
- number of assist levels are adjustable by the display.
- The customer can adjust the wheel size using the display.
- The customer can also set the speed limit via the display, it is not possible to completely remove the speed limit, but you could set the wheel size to be smaller than it really is, to trick the kit into measuring a lower speed and effectively increase the speed limit. Of course the indicated speed will no longer be correct and this 500W kit is only really powerful enough to reach speeds in the region of 50km/h on the flat.
Information on Bafang 36V 250-500W BBS02 Ebike Kit:
These manual include how to get into the settings and advanced settings menus to change various parameters.
DCP14 TFT Colour Display Manual (our displays are setup with 99km/h max speed limit).
Here you can find out more info on the BBS02 Chainring adaptor.